On the weekend of June 10-11, come and discover the coastal city of Ostend and its huge beach where you can walk, enjoy the sun and swim, then we will leave for the Belgian capital: the famous Brussels!
TO SEE & DO
Brussels, the capital of Belgium is the seat of major European institutions while being a welcoming city on a human scale! You will discover a city with a rich medieval past and at the same time a modern city, the result of urban and industrial development in the 19th and 20th centuries. Brussels will surprise you! Also, with its social and cultural diversity, it invites you to happily down a beer in a tavern with relaxed and open-minded Brussels residents!
• The Grand-Place, the town hall, the Maison du Roi...
• The Manneken Pis
• The charming alleys of the city center
• The Jeanneke-Pis in rue Delirium, before stopping to try one of the 3000 beers at the Délirium Café
• Royal Galleries Saint-Hubert
• Brussels being the world capital of comic strips, we also recommend taking a comic book trail: http://www.bruxelles.be/artdet.cfm/5316
• The Atomium
O S T E N D E
Ostend, nicknamed the "queen of beaches", is the largest seaside resort on the Belgian coast. The Belgian royal family occupies the Royal Villa there, located by the beach.
• Ostend Beach
• The Mercator and the Amandine: 2 museum ships
• The Marvin Gaye Midnight Love Tour, a walk in the footsteps of Marvin Gaye: https://www.visitoostende.be/fr/marvingaye
• Works of street-art in the four corners of the city
• The sea art museum: Mu.ZEE
• The Ensor Museum (home of the painter James Ensor)
• The city museum: the Stadsmuseum
• Fort Napoléon, a military fortification that has become a museum
• Leopold Park
Of course, during this trip we recommend that you take the time to taste the famous Belgian fries and beers as well as the excellent chocolate that Belgium is famous for!!!
Don't hesitate to come ALONE! You can be sure to make NEW ENCOUNTERS, generally half of the participants come unaccompanied and are like you open-minded!
Our guides are there to facilitate exchanges and create a friendly atmosphere with your enthusiastic participation of course ツ
8:00 a.m.: Meet at 21 Boulevard Pershing (Porte Maillot)
8:15 a.m.: Departure of the bus > Ostend
12:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.: Discovery of Ostend & beach & lunch (free)
4:00 p.m.: Departure of the bus > Atomium
5.30 p.m.: Discovery of the Atomium
6:30 p.m.: Departure of the bus > Brussels
around 7-7.15 p.m.: Check-in in Brussels
Dinner (on your own) & overnight stay in Brussels
Possibility to leave the luggage in the luggage room of the accommodation (to be collected at 4:45 p.m.)
Discovery of Brussels
5:00 p.m.: Departure of the bus to Paris (arrival at Porte Maillot around 9:15 p.m.)*
*Small time changes may occur due to unforeseeable factors (traffic conditions etc.)
(Possibility of being in free quarter, as long as the announced schedules are respected.)
• Coach tour: Paris -> Ostend -> Atomium -> Brussels -> Paris
• Accommodation in a 3* aparthotel in Brussels, rooms for 4 people with single beds and private bathroom
(Possibility of twin or double room with supplement)
• Discovery of Ostend (walk with guides or on your own)
• Discovery of Brussels (walk with the guides or in free time)
• Tourist tax
• Application/transaction fees
• Our friendly atmosphere
• Personal expenses
• Public transport
Sits are very limited and each years this trip is full. We advise you to book your place as soon as possible (if finally you can't come, you will be refund)
Smile, you're being filmed! A photographer and a cameraman will be there to capture this unforgettable trip
The majority of the participants consists of internationals in Paris but the trip is of course open to all. The atmosphere is friendly.
All included for only 89€
Contact & infos whatsapp : +33 6 62 86 13 68