🔶🔶🔶🔶 ENGLISH 🔶🔶🔶🔶
Saturday, August 26th, join us on a day trip to discover the amazing cliffs, seaside and city of Fecamp 🌊☀⛵🏘
Possibility to make linguistic exchanges (generally the participants are French and international) in addition to the discovery of the amazing landscapes!
★★★ TRIP open to all, all ages, all nationalities ★★★
Do not hesitate to come ALONE*! You can be sure to meet new people in the group! Because all our trips' aims are to help you MEET NEW PEOPLE and MAKE NEW DISCOVERIES ツ
*Generally, half of our participants come on their own and are as open-minded as you
Our tour leaders will help facilitate create a group spirit and a friendly atmosphere with your enthusiastic help of course ツ
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 TO SEE AND DO 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Nestled between two chalk cliffs, culminating at 125 meters, they offer a splendid setting for this city classified as "City of Art and History".
With its monuments, its seafront, its light, Fécamp has attracted many impressionists, in particular Eugène Boudin, Berthe Morisot, Claude Monet who let themselves be seduced by the charms of the Cité Fécampoise.
Come and discover:
• Magnificent panorama from the top of the Fécamp cliffs
• Port of Fécamp & its wooden booms
Booms are these kinds of long piers built on stilts. They are said to be split-rail because they let water through. It seems that as early as the 18th century, Vauban had commissioned booms in the port of Fécamp. But these date from the 19th century when the port was enlarged. Today the booms are appreciated by visitors for strolling in the port, but originally, they were towpaths. Upon their arrival in the port, ships were towed to the outer harbor.
• Walk on the dike, up to the Fécamp lighthouse
• Fishermen's houses along the port and their chapel on the cliff, with votive boats
• Fisheries Museum
• Palais-Distillerie Bénédictine, monument with unusual architecture (neo-Romanesque & neo-renaissance), inviting you to discover a story and a product. It is in this exceptional site that Benedictine liqueur, exported worldwide, has been produced for more than a century.
In 1863, Alexandre Le Grand, wine trader in Fécamp and great art collector, found a grimoire dating from before the Revolution. Among other recipes, there is the rather enigmatic recipe of the elixir of Dom Bernardo Vincelli, a Venetian Benedictine of the Renaissance, who stayed at the Abbey of Fécamp. Patiently, he decrypts the precious formula associating myrrh with juniper, saffron with lemon peel. The exhibition «Parcours d'essences» presents some of the 27 plants and spices that make up Bénédictine: cardamom, nutmeg, angelica, coriander, cloves, myrrh, cinnamon... The infusions and distillation of the spices take place in large hammered copper stills. The cellars contain the different mixes and alcoholates which age and rest in the more than one century old oak casks. The Benedictine Palace today presents three centers of interest:
- A collection of objects of religious art from the 15th and 16th centuries, presented in a succession of neo-Gothic and neo-renaissance rooms as they were at the beginning of the century.
- A distillery in which the famous liqueur is made.
- A contemporary art gallery.
• The Abbey of the Holy Trinity & behind the abbey, the old districts testify to the rich past of Fécamp.
• Palace of the Dukes of Normandy
• "Petit Parc" & its monument to sailors
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 PLANNING* 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
8:30 : Meeting point at 21 boulevard Pershing (Porte Maillot)
9:00 : Bus departure -> Fecamp
12:00 - 5:00 PM : Discovery of Fecamp (with the tour leaders or on your own) & lunch (on your own)
5:15 : Bus departure to Paris (arrival around 8:15PM)
(*The schedule may change a little according to traffic conditions)
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 INFORMATION 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
• Transportation by bus : Paris -> Cap Fagnet -> Fécamp -> Paris
• Discovery of Cap Fagnet (with the tour leaders or on your own)
• Discovery of Fécamp (with the tour leaders or on your own)
• Tour leader
• Our friendly atmosphere
• Transaction fees
Meals and personal purchases
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 PRICE DISCOUNT🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
🎁 ULTRA PROMO price: €35* ☀ valid until Thursday August 24 at 11:59 p.m. 🔥
••• PROMO price: €45* ☀ valid before August 25 at 11:59 p.m.
••• NORMAL Price = €69.99* if purchased from August 26
*To participate in our trips you need to have the membership card (10€) valid for 1 year. It gives access to more than 120 trips a year, and many other benefits. If you don't have it yet, you can acquire it either at our office on appointment or before boarding the bus on the day of departure.
** Transaction fees INCLUDED
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 RESERVATION 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
• Online payment : on this website
• By cash by making an appointment, contact us at 📲 07 68 51 41 08 or ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting point at 21 boulevard Pershing (Porte Maillot) at 8:30am (departure at 9:00 am)
Access : Metro ① Porte Maillot // RER Ⓒ Porte Maillot
Map : http://bit.ly/GoogleMapsMeetingPointWeDiscover
A question? Don’t hesitate to consult our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) :
For any other questions, don’t hesitate to call us (📲 07 68 51 41 08) or send an email (✉ email@example.com), we will answer you as soon as possible.
We are open non-stop Monday to Friday from 11pm to 7pm
Email ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel 📲 07 68 51 41 08
🏰☀🎭⛷ 🏔⛵🍋🌊🍊🍏♫ 🎉🌿🎨🚲🏘👣🍇👑🐯🍻🌷🎁
👣☀🏰 NOS PROCHAINS VOYAGES & SOIRÉES ♫ ♪ ♫ 🎉