This training requires having participated in a Construction Collage workshop.
This is a facilitation training and not a workshop. Please read the all the cards BEFORE the training. You can find them in the Mural space of your workshop linked in a follow up email.
Content of the session:
- Round table discussion and participants' introduction
- Presentation of the Collage as tool (objectives, principles, user license, non-commercial use)
- Explanation of the different cards and links
- Use of the workshop in volunteering, educational and professional contexts
- Presentation of the objectives of the facilitation and the role of the facilitator
- Presentation of the tools at your disposal to assist you in the facilitation of the Collage
- Translating the workshop
- Useful reference documents
Software used: zoom.us (download), mural.co (online)
The connection information will be sent to you by email before the workshop.
Standard and reduced price: The participant registers on a personal basis, paying the registration fees himself. Invoices or certificates of participation are not provided.