- You are a professional or amateur vocal performer: singer, actor, storyteller, musician, dancer
- You are a speech therapist, teacher, singing teacher
- You work in radio or television
- You are just passionate about the work of the voice
The Estill vocal model is used today by internationally renowned teachers, vocal coaches and singers all over the world.
Estill - A model of vocal functioning that is...
- Efficient! The Estill model of vocal functioning, founded on scientific research in New York in 1970 by Jo Estill, is based on the in-depth knowledge of the anatomy and functioning of different parts of the vocal apparatus.
- Liberating! In the model of voice functioning there is no aesthetic judgment of the voice, there are simply different ways of using it. Each voice is unique and has the right to exist.
- Creative! Knowing your vocal instrument and knowing how to use it allows you to approach all styles, to discover your vocal identity, to multiply your vocal color palette, to make choices and to assume them.