Montessori training, immersion in a real Montessori classroom.
- Montessori Philosophy and Introduction to the Multiple Intelligences Concept [8th and 9th of October 2022].
- Practical Life : Preliminary Activities and Body Movement, Care of Self, Care of the Environment, Grace and Courtesy [21st and 22nd of January 2023].
- Sensorial : Refinment of the Senses : Visual, Tactile and Stereognostic, Auditory, Olfactory and Gustatory + Cultural Studies : History, Geography, Biology, Science [4th, 5th and 18th of March 2023].
- Language Arts : Development of Oral Language and Vocabulary Enrichment Before and After Reading, Writing, Reading, Grammar. [27th and 28th of May 2023].
- Maths : Numbers Ten, Introduction to the Decimal System, Four Operations, Linear Counting, Memorization Facts. [15th and 16th of July 2023].
- Preparation for Practicum : a weekend to practice on material and to learn how to be in the classroom with children. This weekend is mandatory to be able to do the training. No fees are charged for this weekend. [Coming soon].
- Practicum : we offer the opprtunity to our trainees who attended all 5 modules to immerse themselves in the classroom to observe and take the role of a Montessori assistant in order to consolidate what they have learned during the training. No fees are charged for the practicum. [60 hours - dates to be set].
Schedule : 8:30 am to 5 pm.
If you atttended at least 80% of the training and have finished your practicum, you'll earn a Montessori certificate.
A weekend of preparation for the practicum is planned with no additional fee.