Explore the beautiful charms of Paris with a fun and leisurely bike ride ! Follow your local guides along the literary Saint Germain des Prés, the antic Latin Quarter or the medieval Marais and its Jewish & Gay areas.
Your 3-hour bike tour starts in front of Notre Dame, cathedral of Paris. On this small-group guided tour, enjoy a leisurely bike ride through Paris historical neighbourhoods. Your experienced local guides will show you nooks and crannies of the old Paris as welll as explaining you the anecdotes behing the great History.
Starting on the city island, fighting scene of the royal vs religious power, we will head toward St Louis island, mostly unchanged since the 17th century.
Crossing the Seine river you will enter the medieval Marais, famous for its Jewish and Gay neighbourhoods. From middle-aged houses through trendy corners, we will reach the first ever Kings square and its magnificent buildings.
Continuing through the Bastille square, we will demistify its legendary prison and the famous Bastille day.
Escape from city traffic and stroll along the bike-friendly path that lines the Seine River and get ready for a nice coffee/tea/soda/water stop along the water.
Time to discover the left bank ! From the world oldest company (1154 years !) we will head towards the literary Saint Germain des Prés and meet Parisians preferred cafés and art galleries.
Odéon and the Luxembourg will show us how kings, queens, revolutionaries and Napoléon mixed in a ballet that ended in blood.
After resting in the left bankers preferred garden, we'll finally reach the Sorbonne University and the Latin Quarter with its antic roman empire ruins mixed with the most dangerous middle-aged back streets.
Joining this tour in the begining of you vacation allows you to see a lot of the city and determine what you want to come back and spend more time at.
- 3 hours, small-group bike tour through Paris highlights
- Cruise at a leisurely pace as a local guide shows you nooks and crannies and explains historical context and anecdotes
- Cycle flat routes on low traffic side streets for a full immersion with locals
- Includes lightweight bikes, super comfy & standard with 7 gears
- 2 local guides for a peaceful & safe trip
- Joining a bike tour early in your trip allows you to see a lot of the city and determine what you want to come back and spend more time at.
- Suitable for all levels of fitness
- St Germain des Prés
- The Latin Quarter and its roman roots
- Odéon & Luxembourg garden
- The Marais : the medieval district with its Jewish and Gay areas
- Trendy central areas
- And many other places and monuments !
- 2 experienced guides
- Lightweight bikes, super comfy & standard with 7 gears
- Helmets (not mandatory)
- Tips, food & drinks
- Don't forget to check the weather and dress accordingly !
See our Legal Terms and Conditions.