Workshop schedules by geographic area:
New York: 12:30PM
Los Angeles: 9:30AM
About the game “My Climate Solutions”, the game’s principle is simple: identify tangible
actions that each one of us can take to help address climate issues.
In this workshop:
- you and your colleagues will exchange views on the possible solutions to reach the Paris
Agreement’s targets: 2 tons of CO² emissions per capita by 2050 and to push back Earth
- you will get insight and tangible advice on the best ways to have a positive impact in your
day to day lives
- you will go home with a clear and achievable action plan and a Kit of solutions you can
- 2 hours, remote (link available few days before the workshop)
- maximum 8 participants per team, do not hesitate to create your own teams in advance and register on the same session.
Please note that you will have 2 small exercises to complete in advance, in order to take part in this workshop (they will require barely 10 minutes maximum) and they are mandatory for the game to start on a good basis.