While felting, we encounter our own creative and transformative power. If we enter a real dialogue with the material and the colors we give ourselves the permission to diving completely into the process and our own inner flow of creativity. the technique as well as the material is able to serve us to make our own inner movements and topics visible to us. We experience that we are powerful creators ourselves and that we always have the choice to indicate the direction of the outcome.
In the material as well as in our life: Perceiving situations, feelings, and thoughts, accepting them, letting them be, or changing them by oneself.
This is a special birthday-offer for everyone who want to experience this transformative power with me.
I guide you through a very special meditative felting journey with the colors yellow and blue.
Just dive in, let it flow and let it be!
- merino roving in shades of blue and yellow (I like to use 16 or 18 mic)
- a felt pad (bubble plastique or towel)
- a small bowl for water
- a water sprayer or a sponge
- a piece of soap (for example olive soap; the more neutral, the more skin friendly)
- eventuelly sharp embroidery scissors
- maybe something to write on if you want to take notes
english spoken course (contact me for german or french)