Join us to enjoy a nice & easygoing bike ride along the river banks. Now definitely closed for cars, you’ll only cross pedestrians, razor scooters, solo-wheels, and bicycles of course !
We’ll pass by the greatest sights that made Paris unique in the last 2000 years, from the roman emperor palace to the world oldest factory via the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Iron palaces of the Belle Epoque era, Napoleon and the Invalides, the Champs-Elysées, The Concorde square and… the Eiffel tower !
We will cruise gently and make stops to relax. You will enjoy our bikes, lightweight, super comfy and standard with 7 gears.
We will ride safely, mostly on secured bike lanes or low trafic side streets.
- 2 hours, small-group bike tour through Paris highlights
- Cruise at a leisurely pace as a local guide shows you nooks and crannies and explains historical context and anecdotes
- Cycle flat routes on low traffic side streets for a full immersion with locals
- Includes lightweight bikes, super comfy & standard with 7 gears
- Joining a bike tour early in your trip allows you to see a lot of the city and determine what you want to come back and spend more time at
- Suitable for all levels of fitness
- The complete center of Paris an its gems
- Notre Dame
- The Louvre
- The City Hall
- The River banks
- The place de la Concorde
- The Great & small palaces
- Lady Diana’s unofficial memorial
- The king’s palace and many more…
- Lightweight bikes, super comfy & standard with 7 gears
- Helmets (not mandatory)
- Tips, food & drinks
- Don't forget to check the weather and dress accordingly !
See our Legal Terms and Conditions.