Riviera DEV is a tech conference featuring 3 days of tech talks, workshops & trainings.
It takes place in Sophia Antipolis (French Riviera), next to the French Alps and by the Mediterranean sea.
Monday 08 July: Deep Dive day
- Deep Dive Sessions: intensive 3-hour sessions where an expert focuses much more extensively into a subject than is possible during regular conference talks.
- Hands-on Labs: bring your own laptop and code during these practical 3-hour hands-on sessions under the tutelage of an expert. These labs give you the chance to delve into a specific technology or methodology.
Tuesday 09 July & Wednesday 10 July: Conference days
- Keynotes: 20-minute sessions designed to inspire and spark thoughts.
- Tech talks: 50-minute sessions focusing on a range of different technologies, practices and methodologies.
- Lightning talks: shorter and dynamic 25-minute presentations.
- "We're not just coders" workshops: Riviera DEV's signature! They don't directly relate to development but are mostly driven by developers. Their goal: have some fun during these intense days while discovering new horizons.
Don't forget to book your Tuesday evening for the cocktail buffet with live music: that's all inclusive!