The NextGen Summit purpose is to shake up the status quo in organizations by highlighting experimentations in the aera of managerial innovation towards passionated pioneers and experts.
THE international meeting to be inspired, to share and meet those who have made transformations happen:
1,000+ participants from all around the world
International speakers and experts from all horizons, representing all types of companies
An international competition, the NextGen Enterprise Awards
A complete and diverse balance of sessions, workshops and keynotes
A hybrid event
Live translations (English/French)
30 hours of recorded video accessible to all participants.
This year we'll be pleased to welcome renowned speakers such as :
- Stéphane Pallez (CEO of Française Des jeux)
- Niels Pflaeging (author of the bestseller "organize for complexity")
- Michelle Holliday (author and researcher)
- Rajkumari Neogy (Alchemist, transformation coach).
- Pascal Demurger (CEO of Maif)
- Jean-Baptiste Delrieu (transformation leader in shared governance at decathlon)
- Michel Bundock (former CEO of the Groupement des Chefs d'Entreprise du Québec, Advisor and Accompanist)
- Niels Kamper (Président of SPARKR and the Académy Lead Consumentenbond & Way of Working)
- Guillaume Tastet (CEO OpenDecide)
As well as many other actors of change and business transformation.
Ready to leapfrog into revolutionary practices ? Join us for two inspiring and pragmatic days!