What to do right after sex?
In order to maintain pleasant sensations after sexual intercourse and not harm your own health, you need to perform certain actions:
- Going to the toilet. Many girls prefer to go to the toilet before intercourse, neglecting to go to the toilet after sex. It should be remembered that with the flow of urine, part of the pathogenic microorganisms is mechanically washed out of the body, thereby reducing the risk of infection. It is advisable to do this within an hour, until the microbes have time to penetrate into the deeper parts of the genitourinary system.
- To take a shower. Personal hygiene after sex is essential to prevent urogenital tract infections. The spermicidal lubricant and lubricants should be thoroughly washed out from the vagina. Depending on the sensitivity of the microflora, these substances can affect the woman's body in different ways. It is recommended to shower within 20 minutes after intercourse. In the event that it is not possible to carry out full-fledged hygiene procedures, wet wipes or a towel soaked in warm water will come to the rescue. It is necessary to wipe your hands and the intimate area of the body with them. If sex toys have been used during lovemaking, they should also be washed thoroughly. It is quite natural that after sex there is no desire to think about such a boring business, but it is better not to put it off on the back burner and do it right away.
- Check the condom. A condom does not give an absolute guarantee of protection against genital infections or unwanted pregnancy. In this regard, it is necessary to ensure its integrity. If the condom is torn, you should be tested for genital infections and consult a doctor to prescribe emergency contraception.
- Drink some water. Similar to playing sports, after sex, a certain amount of fluid is lost along with sweat. To restore the body's water balance, it is recommended to drink several glasses of water.
- It is known that the male body needs more time to rest and recover after having sex. Despite this, you should always find a few minutes for a short conversation, hugs, kisses. The most appropriate moment for this is after orgasm. It is not necessary to crucify strongly and lift up to heaven what is happening a few minutes ago. It is enough to say short phrases "It was amazing" or "I really liked it when you did ...". Scientists believe that expressions of tenderness between partners provoke the production of the hormone of happiness - oxytocin, which helps to strengthen the relationship in a couple. In addition, case studies have shown that couples who show affection after intercourse are more satisfied with their intimate life.
- As with any active physical work, the body's energy is consumed. The body signals this with a feeling of hunger. You shouldn't run headlong to the refrigerator immediately after orgasm. After preliminary conversations and hugs, offer your partner to eat something light, but at the same time containing a sufficient amount of protein and vitamins. For this, for example, bananas are great. They contain a number of enzymes, B vitamins and riboflavins that are beneficial to health. As a snack, you can also use natural yoghurts, which contain beneficial bacteria in their composition. Chia seeds are great for restoring energy after sex. Also if you want one more attempt possible to use https://www.kamagraa.fr/priligy.php
- Don't ignore feelings of discomfort. Sometimes after sex in the vagina there is an unpleasant burning sensation. Many women do not pay attention to this and start a “second run”. If discomfort appears, it is better not to risk it and wait until it completely disappears. An insufficient amount of lubricant produced provokes soreness during sex, and the pleasure from such intercourse is reduced to zero.
- Do not go to bed in sexy lingerie. Beautiful lingerie looks very impressive during lovemaking and additionally excites the partner. However, do not forget to change it after sex, since it is completely unsuitable for sleep. Sweat, vaginal secretions, and semen make the skin warm and moist. Underwear made of synthetic fabric perfectly retains moisture, in which microorganisms actively multiply. Your genitals need to breathe, so changing your underwear is another way to prevent infections.