With an increasingly saturated job market, it is more important than ever to make a difference on your CV. Having relevant and justifiable certifications automatically confirms certain skills in the eyes of recruiters. Discover the training courses and certifications eligible for the CPF, which will make you stand out.
Have you been working for many years and are you looking forward to a change of career? Do you have plans? Then you are probably ready to acquire new skills or to enrich your professional experience and especially your CV. Distinguish yourself with CPF-eligible training and certifications that will make the difference with your employers or recruiters, for example, in these ever-useful fields of activity:
Language training allows you to develop your skills at work and stay competitive. Nowadays, it is essential to train in languages, especially in English. There are several language training courses or certifications:
- English training for all levels, this training can help you prepare for the TOEIC (Test of English International Communication) certification. This reference test allows you to validate your level of English in a professional context. That was really helpful when I was trying to write my book report. It is valid for two years and measures your ability to understand and express yourself orally and in writing.
- Training in French in order to obtain the Voltaire certification which estimates your level of spelling in French. All jobs require a minimum of writing. From a simple text message to the writing of a project, it is always difficult to take a professional seriously when every sentence is full of mistakes! The Voltaire certificate is valid for 4 years.
- You can also do professional training in a wide range of languages: English, German, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, French as a foreign language and French sign language...
Nowadays, the use of office software (such as Excel, Photoshop) is essential and these computer skills are increasingly requested by recruiters. There are several office automation training for all levels that will allow you to obtain certification:
- The TOSA (Test on Software Applications) evaluates computer skills and is recognized in about thirty countries. It concerns, among other things, the Office Pack and the Adobe suite but also the PHP language. The tests can take place in an examination center or online and are in the form of multiple-choice questionnaires including manipulations.
- Oracle certifications validate knowledge and skills in the use of MySQL, Database, or Java.
- Microsoft offers about a hundred certifications; they are, of course, related to the Office Pack but also to HTML, CSS, and Java, which came in handy when I joined wowessays.
Financing these training courses with the CPF
Think about financing your training or certifications with your personal training account in order not to spend 0 €. Indeed, every person (employee or job seeker) has a CPF from the moment he/she starts working until his/her retirement. This allows the employee to be an actor of his professional career and be more autonomous in the choice of his training.