Saturday, September 9th, come for a getaway to discover the Cabourg seaside resort, located on the Côte Fleurie in Normandy.
Come and enjoy the magnificent sandy beaches of Cabourg and stroll while discovering the splendid Belle-Epoque architecture.
Come and make new discoveries in meetings with the possibility of linguistic exchanges in different languages!
Don't hesitate to come ALONE! You can be sure to make NEW ENCOUNTERS, generally half of the participants come unaccompanied and are like you open-minded!
Our guides are there to facilitate exchanges and create a friendly atmosphere with your enthusiastic participation of course ツ
TO SEE & DO
Popular seaside resort renowned for the fine sand of its 4 km of beach and the Belle-Epoque atmosphere made famous by Marcel Proust. The villas of the upper middle class and the Parisian aristocracy of the early 20th century contribute greatly to the charm of the small town which is organized around the splendid Casino and the unmissable Grand Hotel.
- Gardens of the town hall, remarkably flowery
- Jardins du Casino, a place that will surprise you with the richness of its Belle Époque heritage!
- All around the gardens, admire the eclectic architecture of the villas from the beginning of the 20th century
- Avenue de la Mer and on the market place, the heart of the resort, where most of the Cabourg traders and restaurateurs are located
- Promenade Marcel Proust, with its breathtaking view of the Normandy coast
- Meridian of Love, unique work in the world which will make you discover 104 ways to declare your love. Concept: 104 nails anchored in the ground of the Promenade Marcel Proust and 5 columns representing the 5 continents, to discover 104 ways to declare your love. Created and inaugurated to celebrate dialogue between peoples, peace, solidarity and brotherhood.
- 8:30 a.m.: meet at 21 boulevard Pershing (Porte Maillot)
- 9:00 a.m.: Departure of the bus -> Cabourg
- 12:00 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.: Discovery of Cabourg (with the guides or in free time) & beach
Possibility of having a picnic together, language exchanges and beach games**
- 6:00 p.m.: Departure of the bus to Paris (arrival around 9:00 p.m.*)
*Small time changes may occur due to unforeseeable factors (traffic conditions etc.)
(Possibility of being in free quarter, as long as the announced schedules are respected.)
**Don't hesitate to plan/bring holiday accessories (cards, balloons, Frisbee...) to contribute to the fun of the day ツ
• Transportation by coach: Paris -> Cabourg -> Paris
• Discovery of Cabourg (with guides or on your own)
• Our friendly atmosphere
• Application/transaction fees
• Personal expenses
- PRICES -
Get your membership card and enjoy a 5€ discount:
Membership only 32€
Contact Whatsapp +33 6 62 86 13 68