Known throughout the world, Etretat is unquestionably the pride of the Normandy coast!
Located along the Alabaster Coast, the cliffs of Etretat are the most spectacular, dominating the waters at a height of 100m!
A romantic theater open to the Channel, Étretat has inspired the most illustrious artists. A few moments on the spot are enough to understand why...
Come marvel at the splendor of a unique landscape in the world!
Waiting for you :
• La falaise d'Aval
• La falaise d'Amont
• La Chapelle de la Garde sur la falaise d'Amont
• Les Jardins d'Etretat
• La maison Maurice Leblanc
• La Manneporte
• La Courtine
• Le Roc Vaudieu et l'Aiguille de Belval
- PLANNING -
- 8:30 AM : Meeting point at 21 boulevard Pershing (Porte Maillot)
- 9:00 AM : Bus departure > Etretat
- 12:00 AM - 5:30 PM : Visit of Etretat
- 5:45 PM : Bus departure to Paris (arrival around 8:45 PM)
(The schedule may change a little according to traffic conditions)
- PRICES -
Membership only 32€
Get your membership Card:
• Transportation by bus : Paris -> Etretat -> Paris
• Discovery of Etretat (with the tour leaders or on your own)
• Tour leader
• Our friendly atmosphere
• Transaction fees
Meals and personal purchases